Thank you for attending another spectacular Flower & Garden Show! Check back soon as we’re updating our site with this year’s winners!
Things to See in 2014:
- View 20 gorgeous display gardens featuring the Great Elements of the Earth.
- An upgraded lighting and Show Experience featuring improved theatrics akin to the "Cow Palace" days
- An ALL NEW Design Center featuring the latest designs in Green Living, Plants and Gardening Techniques
- Marvel at the world's largest rotating succulent globe. Click here for a peek.
- Shop the plant market - doubled in size this year and packed with plant goodies.
- Wander the aisles of innovative items and gifts for the horties among us.
- Learn from the experts on our seminar stages, participate in a DIY demo filled with practical tips, become an organic gardener in 40 minutes and learn how to grow those veggies.
- Take the kids to Sproutopia for learning and fun.
- Sample delicious food at the Chef Stage and - oh yes - last but not least - visit the wine garden and relax.
The Globe comes together in 48 seconds!
Watch it spin here!
Join in - be part of the Show - we welcome comments on our Facebook site and on Twitter, love your photos on Pinterest and videos on YouTube. This Show is for you!
SF Flower & Garden Show setup in 1.36 minutes!
The show has produced an amazing video that crams the 5 days of move-in and setup into 1.36 minutes! See it here!