The Historic COW PALACE
APRIL 4 - 8, 2018

CowPalace logo 89px

Information Exhibitors need to know!

The Exhibitor Manual will provide detailed information on the Show and your set-up. The Exhibitor Manual will be available in mid-February.  When available, please read it carefully as it will explain your move-in and move-out procedures. Below are the links to the Exhibitor Manual and all of the order forms.

Items to note

  • All exhibitors are required to submitted an Additional Insured Certificate.
  • If you will be selling food or beverage, whether you sample or not, you are required to submit the San Mateo County Health Department forms to the Show, not to the Health Department.  Deadline March 9th.
  • You have 500 watts of electrical service with your exhibit space regardless of the total size. You will find an order form for additional electrical service in the Decorator package, available mid-February.  Please submit the electrical order form in advance to avoid the increased floor prices.
  • Your move-in time will be assigned based on your booth location. You will not be allowed to move in prior to your assigned time.
  • Parking passes will only be available at move-in, directly from the Cow Palace.  A 5-day pass with in and out privileges will be $48.  A single day pass is $12/day but has NO in and out privileges.  


Below are the links to the information and forms you will need as an exhibitor.

  • 2018 EXHIBITOR MANUAL - available mid-February
  • 2018 Decorator Order Forms - available mid-February
  • 2018 Freight Handling Forms - available mid-February
  • Electrical Order Form - see Decorator Order Forms
  • Insurance
  • Wi-Fi Service - a private "exhibitor only" wireless internet connection has been include with each exhibit space.  This is an upgraded service with higher speeds and bandwidth than what is available to the general public.
  • Health Permit: TFF VENDOR APPLICATION  (CAREFULLY read the requirements for a permit)  Permit must be returned to the Show, not Health Dept.) DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:  MARCH 9th.



The Decorator order forms for furniture, carpet, forklift, booth cleaning service and freight handling.  Forms will be available mid-February


All exhibitors are required to submit an “Additional Insured Certificate” to include the following as additional insureds: 

The San Francisco Flower & Garden Show; Larsen Enterprises, LLC; the State of California; San Mateo County Exposition and Fair Operator; San Mateo County; their agents, officers, directors, servants and employees.

If you do not have insurance coverage that can provide an Additional Insured Certificate, you may purchase an event-only policy from Rainprotection Insurance Company.

Health Permit for Food Vendors

If you will be selling or offering samples of food or beverage to the public, you must submit the San Mateo County Health Temporary Event Food Vendor Application (TEFVA). You are required to obtain this permit whether you sample or not.  Regardless of other licenses or permits you or your co-packer might have San Mateo County Health Department requires you also obtain a permit from their office. The Show is required to submit all TEFVA to the Health Department.  To met their deadline you must submit your completed application no later than MARCH 10th.  Once you have completed the online form, save it to your computer and either e-mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or fax to 415-684-7281. PLEASE NOTE: San Mateo County Health Department recently raised their fees. If you had already paid these fees, you will have additional fees due.

Reseller’s Permit

The State of California requires that you have a seller’s permit if you will be selling merchandise, booking orders, or taking leads at this show.

Below is the link to the California State Board of Equalization website’s E-Reg questionnaire page. Click on “Register Online” to apply for a Temporary Sellers Permit number online. If you would rather do it in person or another way, scroll down to see other options. By answering a few questions, you’ll be able to determine if your company is required to get a State of California Seller’s (Resale) Permit. You may also contact the State of California State Board of Equalization directly by calling (800) 400-7115.

RV Parking

RV Parking is available at the San Mateo Event Center at $50 per night.  The San Mateo Event Center is 16 mile south of the Cow Palace.  Click on the link below for reservation information:

There are a number of other RV Parks available near the Cow Palace.  Their pricing will range from $70 per night and  up.  Please use caution when selecting a location and read the online reviews.