SAN MATEO COUNTY EVENT CENTER, SAN MATEO, CA
The finest facility for large indoor public events in northern California.
Conveniently located where Highway 101 meets 92, the Event Center is mid-way between San Francisco and Silicon Valley. For East Bay gardeners, the San Mateo bridge brings one to within a few blocks of the Center.
There are good public transportation connections. The Hillsdale Caltrain station is within walking distance of the Show. Millbrae has a BART station from which you can transfer to Caltrain. See the getting there page for complete directions and transit information.
The hundreds of thousands of gardeners who have attended the Flower & Garden Show at the Cow Palace or at Fort Mason will love the San Mateo Event Center. The new location offers:
• beautiful landscaping (the pear trees are in bloom during the show)
• attractive, bright, well-maintained buildings
• campus-like ambiance
• easy access
• ample parking
• professional seminar space for the 75+ free talks and demonstrations
• first-rate on-site food service
• inviting neighborhood with many restaurants and shops
• more than 12,000 hotel rooms within a 15-minute drive
• 10 minutes south of San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
For more information about this venue, visit www.sanmateoexpo.org.